jeudi 8 avril 2010

Flowers of my garden.



Today's gardening.It was a fine but still  a cold day.The lawnmower is in order somebody came to prepare it and i've cut the grass! There are more and more birds  and insects and molehills at the back of the garden in the goat pasture, they don't come in the front , because they are scared of the dogs fortunately! While writing , i can see the goats playing by the window.They begin to play when they have new grass.
We have got some Camélias.
Let me show you what i bought!
Campanules
Ancolies
A peonie
Roses
Let's hope that tomorow will be fine again! have a good day.

12 commentaires:

Beatnheart a dit…

Goose bumps!! My fave song, your beautiful garden..Thank you for helping me have a perfect day..You have a glorious place there..oh my...

It's me a dit…

What a beautiful plants you bought...so colorful...........i will send the sun to you...........he is shining yet here by us..........realy !!

Hugs from me.............and a lot of sunshine my dear....Ria

Mom's Coffee Time a dit…

Beautiful flowers! Looking more lovely there than it has been here lately! Please feel free to visit again soon. Blessings! ~Amy

Julie Harward a dit…

I hope it will be too...your flowers are beautiful! We are just barely getting some warm weather, it's so nice. Come say hi :D

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Your flowers are just gorgeous, Catherine! I have campanulas too, and I think they survived the winter (hope so). We have several days of beautiful weather in our forecast, and I wish the same for you!

Thanks for sharing such beautiful floral delights :) -Tammy

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What beautiful flowers you have in your garden already but the ones you bought are gorgeous! You'll have to show us pictures when you get it all planted. I think what you call Ancolies are what we call Columbine...I had several different varieties growing at the old Victorian. Hopefully one day I'll have some here at the farm. I hope you'll show us more pictures of your goats too...Please?! Have a wonderful Friday...MauraXX

GypsyNurse a dit…

Catherine~ Please please stop by my blog...this is too strange the posts we both have!! YOu will understand when you see mine!
thanks!
Cat

Patty a dit…

All your flowers are so beautiful! Hope you had a good Easter :)

Pilar a dit…

Catherine ,nos has regalado unas imágenes realmente deliciosas... acercan la primavera a nuestros hogares.
Tu jardín es hermoso ,lleno de colorido y esencias,me encanta!!!
Un beso enorme y feliz viernes.

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

your garden is really awesome! i wish i had one...
have a great weekend,
justyna

Ascension a dit…

Me habia perdido tu jardin!!!!!
Tienes una primavera especial para ti, solo saliendo al jardin y viendo esas flores dan ganas de vivir la vida a tope.
Disfrutala!!!
besitos ascension

文章 a dit…

avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,AV女優