dimanche 4 avril 2010

Easter grettings and Easter tablescape.

Today i layed the table for Easter and i have a thought for you,  my friends , on this special day!

10 commentaires:

Diane a dit…

Catherine, Happy Easter!
As always, your blog is like traveling.
Diane

Natasha a dit…

Happy Easter Catherine! Enjoy your Easter feast!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Ascension a dit…

Feliz Pascua!!!!!!
Catherine, viendo tu preparacion para Pascua, he pensado.........no te importaria adoptarme?jejejejejejej
Me encanta tu blog y tu MAS!!!!!!!!!
besitos ascension

Sage a dit…

Joyeuses Pâques Catherine! love all your beautiful pictures.
Rita

jose a dit…

il a une tache incroyable

Julie Harward a dit…

Very pretty...have a wonderful Easter day today...enjoying the spirit of Jesus Christ in your heart and home. Come say hi :D

It's me a dit…

Joyeuses Pâques Catherine!.........enjoy...........

Blessings and lot of hugs from me..........

BonjourRomance a dit…

Joyeuses Pâques and many blessings to you and your family Catherine.
Mimi

Eva a dit…

Happy Easter dear Catherine,
your table always look gorgeous in all the celebrations.
Thanks for your comment, hope you feel better. Anyway I will email you tonight.
Un beso

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Catherine what a wonderful table setting! I love your little garden gnomes..how cute! I love your little candle holders...are they chickens..I can't quite make them out? You have a beautiful table cloth too....It's how I picture a French farmhouse kitchen to look for this holiday. I hope you have a wonderful holiday...take care.
Maura