lundi 1 mars 2010

TORNADO in France

 After the storm we had in France ( 45 persons were killed, i have a thought for them and their family today) On our south west coast , everything has been destroyed. Today i feel thankfull that we have been saved fom this tornado .This morning the sun is shining again  and i must clear up outside . This week i will be going to Paris , as Romain is in holidays. so this will be a busy week. i  wish you a good day.

13 commentaires:

maurakeith a dit…

Hello Catherine, I'm so sorry to hear of the destruction in France and other countries in that area. I saw it on the news and on the internet...such a shame. My heart goes out to those poor people who have suffered loss. I'm glad you and your family were missed by the storm and all is well there. I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip to Paris..please be safe. Maura

Diane a dit…

Catherine, I was thinking about you and wondering if you are ok. So many have been affected by this horrible storm.
Blessings,
Diane

It's me a dit…

I thank God you are allright !!

What a horrible news from all the people who dies in the storm...........i also thinking of them !

Paris !! wonderful i have been there twice such a beautiful city !!

Take care and enjoy your trip !!

Greetz and huga Ria

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Catherine, I'm so glad that you're alright. But sorry to hear of the tornado. So many lives lost - just horrible and sad. We have tornadoes quite often in our area. I wish for a basement to take our family (and animal family) into when the warnings come. Scary.

Enjoy your trip! -Tammy

GardenofDaisies a dit…

I saw the pictures of all the flooding. How awful. Glad you are getting away for a little vacation.

Twyla and Lindsey a dit…

Catherine, my thoughts and prayers are with the people effected by this terrible storm. I am happy you are okay. Twyla

from my front porch... a dit…

Catherine, I am so glad to hear you are alright! I wthought of you when I heard about the tornado. So scary!
Be safe in Paris, and bring us wonderful pictures to view!

xo, misha

BonjourRomance a dit…

Dear Catherine,
SO glad you are oaky, it was so sad to see how so many were affected and who lost their lives. Will join you in saying a prayer for all who are suffering because of this.
Take care my friend.

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

oh my god... so sorry about that... hope everything is fine for you and your family..
hugs,
justyna

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Fortunate you and your loved ones have been saved from this horror! Saw the ravage on the news this evening. It can happen everywhere, at any time.... must not think about it. Hope Maud's party was a great party. I wish you a safe trip and a marvelous time in Paris. Paris ist eine schone Stadt ...... Paris est une ville jolie....
Saskia
xo

Leslie a dit…

I heard about that storm. Crazy. I am glad that you and your family are ok. Have fun in Paris.

Celestial Charms a dit…

Catherine, so relieved to hear you are safe and sound. Sorry to learn of the destruction and loss of life there.
On a lighter note, I do hope you have a safe journey and enjoy your stay in Paris. A great time of the year to be in that fine city.
Maureen

Eva a dit…

I was thinking on you and your family. I am so happy to know you are safe.