mercredi 24 mars 2010

Spring at Monet's garden -Giverny.

Spring time at Giverny. Spring is the best season to visit Monet's garden if you want to see bright colors. The pink tulips and the Forget -me-not is a good combination of colors. The light in Normandy is very special ,and it's the best time of the year if you want to see the reflection in the Nympheas pound. It opens for Easter , if you have the occasion to come to Normandy, don't forget to visit it!
 I like the smell of wallflowers, when it's sunny their smell is very strong and very nice!

19 commentaires:

Natasha a dit…

I would love to visit Monet's garden one day. You have taken the most beautiful pictures of the pretty tulips Catherine. Spring in Paris certainly looks divine!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Paris Pastry a dit…

Wow! So beautiful!

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Such a beautiful garden! I have never been there, but I would love to go there one day! You made some beautiful pictures of the house and the flowers. I joined up as one of your followers. I thought I already had a long time ago....

Wish you a lovely day!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

Oh, what gorgeous pics! I would love to go, I have the book Monet's garden, it's a beauty!
Cindy

Rural Revival a dit…

Oh, how I would love to visit! Thanks for letting me have a 'virtual' tour today!

Be well ~Andrea~

GardenofDaisies a dit…

So beautiful!!!! Someday I would love to see this in person.

maurakeith a dit…

I love Monets gardens. I was in France in April and my sister and I saw some beautiful gardens in the parks in Paris. I would love to see these gardens in person though. Thank you for the tour Catherine. I hope you have a wonderful day! Take care Maura

Nezzy a dit…

I could just get lost in those gardens for days. Beautiful pics of them girl. I have the book of the gardens but would love to really visit, take my shoes off and sit a spell. Thanks for the tour.

You have a beautifully blessed day, sweetie!!!

It's me a dit…

Great sunny pictures................after teriable news.......a friend of us is going to die soon.....it's terrible news his time has come to soon...........he is 47 years old.............

life is so hard !! i 'am verry said.at the moment..........

Lovely spring greetings for you my dear Catherine !!

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

what a beautiful and charming place! i know it form a book i have at home: french gardens!
thank you for sharing these lovely pictres and wish you a sweet evening :)
justyna

Sage a dit…

Those pictures are stunning! What a wonderful way to celebrate Spring. Flowers make everything in life even nicer.

La Maison en Wonderboom a dit…

What a dream that Monet garden, and nice and colorful pictures.

Be well
Hermine

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Bonjour Catherine, ces photos sont magnifique!!
I read somewhere about those gardens and was very interested already. But after seeing your gorgeous photos I definitely have to visit them! Beautiful beautiful!!
Have a lovely evening!
Bisous,
Saskia

nanny a dit…

Your pictures are fantastic...I would love to walk through the garden.....thanks for the tour!

Eva a dit…

I love tulips, tey are coloured, brilliant and represents Spring and the warm weather. Magnificient place.

Pilar a dit…

Catherine,un post precioso!!... realmente es tal la belleza de esas flores que sus colores parecen traspasar la pantalla e inundar todo con sus aromas.
Apunto como cita pendiente los jardines de Monet.
Muchas gracias por compartir con nosotros tanta hermosura!!
Un besote enorme y buenas noches.

Annalisa a dit…

such beautiful photos! I could watch these for hours, Catherine!
C'est merveilleux!
Annalisa

Beatnheart a dit…

Oh that beautiful song! it gives me shivers ever time I hear it...Funny, she sings of a perfect day in a minor key, a sad key..it has a touch of melancholy to it..The garden, well what can one say.. the combinations of the tulips and undergrowth of blue..beautiful..

Joy a dit…

Absolutely stunning and you have taken some beautiful photos. It looks like a paradise.