vendredi 19 mars 2010

Pink Friday

This will be a pink Friday, one of my favorite colors.I love the fragrance of Sweet peas and each year i have some in my garden. In Summer i used to wear Nina Ricci's " fleur de fleur " but it does not exist anymore , it was a  sweet pea perfume and i liked it especially during the summer season.


Have a sweet pink Friday!

7 commentaires:

Itch2stitch.com a dit…

What beautiful pictures! You could happily roll around in them! I love the bridesmaids one especially. Have a lovely weekend! suzie. xxx

It's me a dit…

O Catherine ! you make me happy with my favorite color !! PINK !!

Enjoy your weekend.........Love and hugs from me.........

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Your pictures today are beyond lovely, Catherine! You've inspired me with these cute butterfly cookies on a stick.... Have a great weekend! xo

maurakeith a dit…

Hello Catherine, such beautiful pictures! I love sweet peas but I have never grown them in my garden. My Grandparents grew them and my Grandfather had them along the fence....they were beautiful! Your pictures make me long for spring but I'm afraid the weatherman is prediciting 3 inches of snow for tomorrow. I'm SO disappointed. Oh well...nothing we can do about it and maybe it will make us appreciate spring even more when the snow goes. Have a wounderful day! Maura

GardenofDaisies a dit…

I love sweet peas! And all this pink is making me really wish that spring would hurry up and arrive !!

Sage a dit…

All your pink pictures make me feel good;it is a happy colour!Thank you for sharing.
Rita

BonjourRomance a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,
I love all your pink images. The big pink rose is so lovely.
Sweet pink Friday to you to my friend,
Mimi