mercredi 3 mars 2010

PARIS , Sceaux and Orsay's museum



I already showed you the outside of " Sceaux 's chateau" , as my son at the moment is living in this town, Itook some pictures of the inside.
Some views of Paris!
Orsay's museum
We had a lovely day there , but a long car drive .we are very tired! see you tomorow.

10 commentaires:

Barb a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for sharing some lovely photo's. I needed them today.

Jeff wanted me to thank you for the BD wishes. Happy belated BD to Maud. The setting was just so lovely.

Have a truly wonderful rest of the week.

Big hugs,
Barb

maurakeith a dit…

Catherine I'm glad you made it to Paris and back safely. Thank you for showing us these wonderful pictures of Paris...I recognize a lot of the places. I remember that beautiful bridge...I think that's the one from the Russians isn't it with the beautiful lamps? Oh the Eiffel Tower...such a beautiful landmark and I'm so glad I got to go to the top of it with my sister. That was the best vacation I've ever had. Thank you again for sharing your pictures and have a WONDERFUL time with your son and please wish him Happy Birthday from me...thank you! Maura

Julie Harward a dit…

I'm pretty sure I will never get to go here and see all these beautiful things, wish I could. Thank you for sharing them...come say hi :D

KATHY a dit…

Hello catherine, thank you for following my blog!!! I love your beautiful photo's.Oh how i would love to visit paris!!I'll be back to visit you often....Kathy

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Pretty pretty PARIS!! ALways a big pleasure to look at pictures of this metropole!! Have a sweet evening, Catherine

Chani a dit…

Wow, you've been around today! I know the Chateau in Sceaux too, but I've never been inside. Everytime we have been there it was closed...
Bisous, Chani

Eva a dit…

What a day!!
Orsay is my favourite museus. i love Impresionism!

Country Dreaming a dit…

Ooooo lovely!

Enjoy your Thursday! Get some rest!

Melinda

Pétales de fées a dit…

Bonjour Catherine!
Je découvre ton joli blog qui me renvoie plein de nostalgie car j'ai longtemps habité près de Paris... cette ville me manque!
J'aime tes photos, ton univers et je te remercie de nous le faire partager!
A bientôt.

Diane a dit…

Oh, Catherine, I'll only ever visit Paris in my dreams and on your blog! Thank you!

Diane