mercredi 31 mars 2010

ON the river side.LA BOUILLE in Normandy

It has  not been a Spring day today. We had storm today and thunderstorm yesterday. So it was difficult to go out shopping! so i have put away some papers and found an old magazine showing the village where i've spent my childhood.It is a small village by the river Seine in Normandy.My house was up the clif so we could see the boats, at this time there were quite a lot and i knew all the flags of the boats coming from far-off countries, this is how i  once i decided to travel.
This is HECTOR - MALO's house, the writter who wrote "En famille" and " Sans famille" adapted by the Japanese in a cartoon.
This a village of paint galleries.
Saint Michel.
the square Saint Michel.
The church, where i was baptised, confirmed and married!
My favorite walk. I hope you enjoyed the visit!

18 commentaires:

Nezzy a dit…

The church where you were baptized in is just amazingly beautiful. I'm a sucker for stained glass anyway but WoW!!! Thanks so much for the tour. I can always plan an escape from the Ponderosa over here. Thanks, girl.

God bless and have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

Beatnheart a dit…

Oh Catherine!! Lucky, lucky you...what a beautiful place to live..

Julie Harward a dit…

I loved it...wish I could come and visit you...such beautiful, such different places all over this beautiful earth! Come say hi :D

Ascension a dit…

Un viaje al recuerdo precioso!!!!
Me encantan estos viajes virtuales que hago contigo y ademas aprendo un monton.
El dia menos pensado,me decido y los visito jejejejejejej, pero antes te pedire consejo.
besitos ascension

KATHY a dit…

Hi Catherine, what a beautiful place to live....Kathy

Pilar a dit…

Una infancia en un pueblo precioso!!!...realmente todo se ve muy bonito,un lugar con un encanto especial ,pero ha sido la iglesia la que más me ha impactado por el hecho de pensar que ahí has estado de niña y de mayor en momentos importantes de tu vida.
Muchas gracias por compartir esta parte de ti con nosotros ,Catherine!!
Aquí también llueve muchísimo ,no parece primavera.
Un abrazo muy grande y cuídate mucho.

maura a dit…

Hello Catherine!

What a wonderful village to grow up in! I love the homes on the cliffs..I can only imagine how beautiful the views are from up there. Beautiful old buildings...I love the architecture of that era. I hope you have a sunny day Thursday...take care. MauraXX

My Grama's Soul a dit…

When we visited France, we took a trip to Normandy. I so love that part of France. The little village you have shown us is so very charming. I have many fond memories of that trip and look forward to visiting again one day soon.

Blessings,

Jo

Natasha a dit…

Thank you for this lovely guided tour of all of these special places. I would love to visit all of these beautiful villages one day.

Blessings and best wishes for a very happy Easter, Catherine.

Natasha.

Itch2stitch.com a dit…

I did enjoy the walk! What a stunningly breathtaking place! suzie xxx

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

i'm dreaming about visiting normandie... your pictures are beautiful!

have a lovely easter time!
justyna

Sage a dit…

What a wonderful way to beat nasty weather;love all your lovely pictures and showing us where you grew up.C'est très beacu chez toi.
Thank you Catherine for your lovley visits.
Happy Easter
Rita

Sylvia a dit…

What a beautiful village !
Thanks for guiding. The picture of the roses is gorgeous.
Happy Easter, Catherine !
Sylvia

Anonyme a dit…

Once you have a more structured budget set up,
speak to your creditors and explain your reason for having monetary problems.
So just how does Phen375 help. To subsume, Phen375 is one from
the sophisticated and safe diet supplements you will
discover available on the market.

my web page :: appetite suppressants Buy

Anonyme a dit…

You shoսld also қeep in mind that as a beginning player, you will also need to purchase the gеar and accеssories that go along ԝith using airsoft guns.

Google Snipeг is a product that hаs helped lօts
of people. Beginners usually start with a pistol or a submachine gun, because these
are the easiest guns to handle as well as maintain.

My blog post; Factor Quema Grasa Pdf

Anonyme a dit…

Hello! This post could not be written any better!
Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate!
He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article
to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.
Many thanks for sharing!

my website :: fifa 15 coin store, ,

Anonyme a dit…

But minecraft pocket edition cheats now
they are popular amongst a few short minutes hours days!
McShaffry fears this because production costs do and minecraft
pocket edition cheats what the main video game.

Anonyme a dit…

It is a video game designer stays. Using the
plants vs. zombies 2 cheats helicopter is one of the same speed; the player can develop
his skills, problem solving abilities â Playing video games because
the scene. This game features plants vs. zombies 2 cheats the exciting and quite versatile.


Also visit my site - plants vs. zombies 2 cheats android