samedi 6 mars 2010

Nice clocks "LE TEMPS QUI PASSE"

I do not attach importance to the  passing of time! i am never late in general , but concerning my age  this is not a big preocupation for me. A few years ago , i had my birthday cake made and when it was the day of my birthday party,( i think it was my 45th) i came with the cake at the end of the meal and in fact i put 46 on the cake believing i was this age .I was pleased and surprised when my family told me i  was one year less! It is the only birthday in my live , that i felt  younger!(you may click to enlarge)
let me show you some nice clock, as they are fashionable at the moment!
Well next month i am sure i'll be 54!!! no doubt this time!!!
have a good week end!

12 commentaires:

Eva a dit…

Have a nice weekend Catherine!
Wondeful clocks, really beautiful..

Grandma Yellow Hair a dit…

How funny Catherine! I guess we should all try that and we might feel younger..lol
Miss visiting you!
Maggie

Pilar a dit…

Hola Catherine!!
He tenido el ordenador estropeado toda la semana y por eso no te he podido escribir...no me imaginaba cuánto llegamos a depender de él,uff!!
A mí tampoco me incomoda el paso de los años (ya tengo 39...aunque con el corazón de una niña jajaja!!)me parece lo mejor del mundo poder celebrar cada año ,uno más ,al lado de los que queremos.
Me han encantado las imágenes de los relojes,son preciosos.
Un abrazo enorme y feliz fin de semana.

Acorn Cottage a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Glad to find out I'm not the only one who gets foggy on my age! Hope you have something marvelous planned to celebrate your birthday!
Thank you for all of your beautiful post and photographs! I feel like I get to visit Eurpoe through your eyes!
Wonderful!

Warmly,
Nancy

maurakeith a dit…

Catherine I had to laugh at your story about your birthday...wouldn't that be wonderful to find out you're a year younger instead of the other way around...we could all use a birthday like that!!! Thanks for sharing the beautiful clock pictures...I especially like the one about chocolate. Enjoy the rest of your weekend....Maura

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

J' adore la premiere photo! The blue is formidable!!
Have a wonderful weekend, Catherine! xo

Sage a dit…

I have been married almost 47 years to a wonderful man who is PUNCTUAL!..So yes we have clocks all over the place and we are Never late. At this point I have learned to be the same and that's a good thing.
Bonne fin de semaine!
Rita

It's me a dit…

Hello Catherine

Yes time fly 's ............what a nice story about yor age.........

You are such as old as you feeling yourself !!

Have a great weekend enjoy...hugs Ria

Julie Harward a dit…

Clocks seem to be very in right now..love these! Silly girl about the birthday..sometimes I do it too! Come say hi :D

Itch2stitch.com a dit…

I have lied about my age, but the wrong way round! I said I was older too! Love the clocks! suzie x

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog. I will miss your comments too, but I will keep on reading your beautiful blog. I enjoy reading it very much! The last picture with the clock in the musée d'Orsay is very pretty! I like the view of the Sacre Coeur trhought the clock.

Have a good sunday!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Celestial Charms a dit…

Love all the clock images. Yes, every year around the time of my birthday, I have to seriously count to see how old I will be. I'm usually off the number by one year, either older or younger. Age doesn't seem to matter anymore to me.
Maureen