samedi 20 mars 2010

colors of Spring


Colors of spring! I love the  colors of pansies and  ranunculus they are so bright and punchy!  quite  good after a long and cold winter.
After my liitle "promenade" to the garden -center.I went to have a look at one of my favorite deco shop and i found  a picture  ( which was a  little damaged , but i had it half price!)
This is the part which has little stains.




A scented candle "verbena ".

6 commentaires:

Eva a dit…

I love the pictures with the flower. Brilliant colours...
Happy Spring Catherine!

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Gorgeous pictures of those color colorful flowers! xo

Jackie a dit…

Spring colour certainly makes us all feel a lot better after the Winter we have had!!

I love the picture you bought.

Have a good weekend, Jackie in UK.

It's me a dit…

I 'am happy now to see al this flowers after work !!

Happy weekend love and hugs Ria

maurakeith a dit…

OH MY...this is exactly what I need to see today...spring color!!! We had a snow storm during the night and there is snow on the ground and a strong winds...not exactly how I pictured the first day of spring. These flowers are beautiful...I can't wait to plant gardens here on the farm and see some colors for a change. Thanks for sharing this with us...it was exactly what I needed this morning! Take care Catherine....Maura

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

i love these pictures! spring flowers are my favourites and i have some in my garden as well :) i especially love pansy...
have a great sunday,
justyna