mardi 2 mars 2010

BREST the Oceanopolis

Today i 'll take you to  "Brest Océanopolis ". Brest is a big town and harbour in Brittany. There is a place where they study the sea life .I visited this place a long time ago , when the children were little.But i this time i could not look after them and take pictures, so these are not my pictures butr Maud's.She returned there last year.I hope this will interest you.
I wish you a good day! this will be a busy week , i 'llget some pictures of Paris next time!!! Sorry blogger don't work, i can't leave any comments on your blog or on my blog!!!but i visit your blogs!

12 commentaires:

Isobel a dit…

Hi Catherine,
I love Aquariums and your pictures are amazing!!
xx

maurakeith a dit…

Hello Catherine,
What a wonderful place to visit...the pictures are beautiful. I love the one of the old village...such a beautiful country. I hope you get to visit here again one day. Have a wonderful day and good luck getting all the things done that you need to before Thursday. Take care. Maura

FRAMBOISINE a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,

Voilà un billet qui me tient particulièrement à coeur puisque j'ai vécu durant 20 ans à Brest, la ville de ma jeunesse!!!
J'ai pu apprécier les visites à Océanopolis, y découvrir de merveilleux univers marins et j'avoue être drôlement touchée de découvrir toutes ces belles photos ...
Merci Catherine et très belle journée ... à bientôt!

Celestial Charms a dit…

Such beautiful photos. The penguins are so adorable. I love penguins ever since I was a young girl.
Maureen

It's me a dit…

It interest me !!

The pictures ara sooooo beautiful !!

Thank you for showing us !!
Greetz Ria

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Lovely lovely pictures. I do have to travel more.

Best,
Emma

Country Dreaming a dit…

G R E A T!! Looks like fun!

Melinda

Cottage Cozy a dit…

Oh...what a beautiful place!

Nezzy a dit…

Oh sweet Catherine, your pics are gorgeous and I love the aquarium shots but I'm particularly interested in that round tower....light house???

Thanks for sharing this beautiful place.

You have yourself a wonderfully blessed day!!!

Boooo on blogger! Sorry your havin' trouble.

Ascension a dit…

Catherine, me ha encantado hacer este viaje contigo, unas fotos preciosas.
En mi blog tienes un premio para ti, espero que pases a buscarlo.besitos ascension

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

oh catherine, these pictures are amazing! i've been to a similar qcquarium in genoa, but this one likks better! thank you for sharing :)
have a great day,
justyna

Catherine a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.