lundi 29 mars 2010

Antique shop


During our Sunday, we went to an antique car show and on our way back we discovered a nice antique shop in a small village. They have treasures  ! when you enter there is agood smell of wax , evrything is neat and clean. It is in a small cottage , they have a lot of glasses,  carafes and china. They also have ," Art deco" and "Art nouveau" items, such as furniture, china...The prices are quite resonable! i think i will start a collection of china cups and saucers as you can buy only one if you want.This is what i got on Sunday.
This is not china but earthenware typical of our region.
Then i found this little Autrian china set, which is very thin.
I wish you a wonderful week!







14 commentaires:

Ascension a dit…

Catherine, he entrado con la ilusion de ver tus nuevos platos, pero supongo que cocinaras esas delicias a lo largo de la semana, me ire pasando...
De todas formas me ha encantado ver tus compras, que cositas mas finas, son una monada.
besitos ascension

Isobel a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Everything so beautiful!
To answer your questions about crochet, I suggest you to pop over this blog: www.attic24.typepad.com
Lucy is a master at crochet and have amazing tutorials to help.
Hope you enjoy. :)
xx

KATHY a dit…

Hi Catherine, very beautiful china....Kathy

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Such beautiful finds! The earthenware plate and the teacup are both beautiful. It sounds like you had a great day. I hope the antique car show was fun too!

Lieve groet, Madelief

maura a dit…

Hello Catherine!

I LOVE your plate...not just because I love blue and white but because of the scene that's on it. Such a peaceful feel to it. Love the windmill in the background too. Those tea cups and saucers are beautiful! I wish I had kept my Nana's collection of tea cups...she was from England and loved her tea. What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday...I hope you have a wounderful afternoon! Take care. MauraXX

Sage a dit…

What a gret excursion you had! Love tea cups; one of my passion and I have a hard time to resist buying. Très beau!
Rita

Pilar a dit…

Unas compras estupendas ,Catherine!! me encantan los platos típicos de vuestra región y la taza con su platillo es una auténtica joya.
De buena gana me hubiese perdido en esa tienda que parecía tener tantos tesoros!!
Un abrazo enorme y buenas noches.

Beatnheart a dit…

Hi Catherine, Nice choices for your new collection..Those birds make them especially desirable for collectors..and nothing like sipping tea a delicate, bone china cup..probably saw some pretty cool cars as well..Take care, Cynthia

Julie Harward a dit…

Love the blue and white, prettiest I've seen. I've been absent for a surgery but I'm betting back, missed all your pretty posts! :D

Carol............. a dit…

The dishes are beautiful.

The blue is especially artistic.

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Love your blue plate, it's very detailed. Pretty! Have a happy week and best wishes for Easter. xo

from my front porch... a dit…

I collect china too! I adore the little teacup and saucer you bought :) So dainty!

Have a wonderful day, Catherine.
xo, misha

MARY PERNULA a dit…

LOVE THE BLUE AND WHITE EARTHENWARE. XO MARY

文章 a dit…

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,AV女優,美女,成人圖片區,080苗栗人聊天室