vendredi 5 février 2010

Two cooking blogs from Italy.


Annalisa's blog    Have a look at these blogs from Italy! Today I did Annalisa's" plum chocolate cake" and Justyna''sAubergine and mint cake.



I WISH   YOU A GOOD  WEEKEND  !

9 commentaires:

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

What a delicious looking cakes! I hope you are feeling better?!

Have a happy weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Annalisa a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Thank you so much for trying my recipe!It's so nice and kind of you!
Lost for words, really...You're the first one doing this, and well..I'm so happy!

Could I ever thank you enough?!

How kind and lovely, again..

Thank you Catherine, not just for this, but for commenting on my blog and visiting it so often!

Hugs,
Annalisa

Country Dreaming a dit…

Have a wonderful weekend!

Melinda

Leslie a dit…

they look great, thanks.. I love reading new blogs, I will go check them out!!!!

from our front porch... a dit…

Thanks for the new blog to read! And the cake looks wonderful!!
So sorry I have not been by, I think I have the same cold you had! :(
I have not felt well all week, but I think I am getting better and ready to catch up on visiting my friends!
Have a wonderful weekend, sweets!
xo, misha

Bleudelavande a dit…

Mmmm they look so delicious!!!!
Tank you for these new address!!!
Have a nice weekend

Sage a dit…

It must smell so good at you place; love your pictures.
Rita

BonjourRomance a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,
Glad to see you are feeling better and back to cooking.
Justyna has such a delicious blog but I will head over to check out Annalisa right now.
The cake looks so good!
Bonne week-end!

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

thank you... i hope that you liked the cake:) i made it again yesterday, it's so yummy.
have a great week dear friend,
justyna