dimanche 7 février 2010

TEAS and CAKES recipes.

(Click to enlarge for the recipes)


Will you have some tea? I chose for you some recipes for tea  time. About tea blends:
Black teas:  Assam, nord east of India
Ceylan Sri Lanka
china black, light smoked tea.
Darjeeling, named as the champagne of teas, Himalaya
Earl grey, mix of chineese black tea and indian with bergamote
English breakfast, mix of Assam and Ceylan
Keemun, finest chineese tea
Lapsang souchong, black tea from south  China with big leaves
Prince of Wales, mix of Keemun teas


Ooblong teas:
China ooblong, fermented tea
Formosa ooblong, Indo chineese tea
Mainlang ooblong, Chineese tea


Green teas:
Gunpowder:light, bitter perfumed tea.
Hyson: fried tea. orange pekoe.
I hope you enjoyed your tea! Have a good week.

8 commentaires:

Sage a dit…

Nothing I enjoy better than tea and love everything you are offering; fantastic. since I am a green tea lover, I would love some Gunpowder:light,green tea.
Merci. C'est très bien ici.
Rita

maurakeith a dit…

Delicious! Having tea with you would be wonderful...especially if you offered some of these tasty looking sweets. Hope you saw the sun today...we are coping with more snow but I know the sun is up there somewhere!

Daniela Cerri a dit…

Merci pour vos aimables paroles! Votre blog est merveilleux, plein de poésie, une accolade, Dan

Leslie a dit…

great post! I'm not a big tea drinker but I think that I could be swayed with some of those choices. Sounds great.

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

What a coincidence.I think we must have the same recipe book! Is it the Ritz book for afternoon tea?

Lieve groet, Madelief

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

beautiful pictures... i would die for a piece of cake and a cup of a good tea now.. instead i'm stuck in the office and there is still a lot to do before going home :(
hope to hear from you soon!
justyna

Bleudelavande a dit…

How beautiful this post!!! I enjoyed to see it!!! Tank you for those recipes!
Have a nice week

susan a dit…

I love orange pekoe! The brown bread ice cream sounds very interesting. Beautiful pictures!