dimanche 21 février 2010

SPRING !!!

New  Aga " Emma Bridgewater " for spring!
On Saturday , i went to Paris and bought this little bunch of flowers in the streets. I could not take  any pictures as it was too crowded. But the next time I will go during the week to take pictures of the parisiab shops!!!
This is a real egg from Prague, painted by an old lady on a market.I love the colors of Anemones, with daffodils they are the flowers which anounce spring to me. I hope you had a lovely week end  and i wish you a good coming week.





13 commentaires:

Jackie a dit…

Evening Catherine

They are beautiful Anemones, such vibrant colours.

Are you getting the eggs ready for Easter?

Have a good week, Jackie in UK.

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Such good news! I am so glad you are feeling better. What food poisoning can do to your body, to be sick for three whole weeks! I hope you did not lose to much weight?!

I enjoyed looking at your anemones. Their are a beautiful colour of pink. You have already decorated for easter. I still have to start, but I am postponing it a bit. It won't be long though. When I see your pictures and that of some other bloggers, I just want to get all my things out of the cupboard.

Have a lovely evening!

Lieve groet, Madelief

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Dear Catherine, I love those purple anemones. Wild flowers are the best, that's what I think off course ;o)
Your house is all ready for Spring... Hmm, perhaps I should also start thinking about it.... so so nice to look out for, S P R I N G

Have a wonderful week!
Saskia
xo

It's me a dit…

Hello Catherine

Anemones i love them i have also purple anemones here in our house.end white one.....lovely !!

Have a good week greetz Ria

It's me a dit…

I forget........tha aga!!!! i will it !! i will it !!

Beautiful..............i 'am in love polkadots...........aga......polkadot.......

greetz Ria

Itch2stitch.com a dit…

A polka dot aga! now I am in heaven! suzie. xxx

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Hello Catherine! Those Spring pictures and colors really made me feel more happy :) It is rainy, icy, dreary here. Still, we wait for Spring. Thank you so much for lifting my mood. -Tammy

Sage a dit…

Love all those pictures; they make me smile and I needed just that. Those flowers are a realy sign of Spring; thank you for sharing.
Rita

Country Dreaming a dit…

Beautiful flowers--we have snow falling today so the spring colors
are just right for today.

Melinda

Maggie B a dit…

Just catching up with your recent posts, the flowers are so pretty and your Grannys garden post was amazing. Such wonderful photo's and a great story.
Thanks for sharing.
~Maggie~

Catherine a dit…

TO Pilar: have a good week catherine

Celestial Charms a dit…

Lovely spring items to brighten my day. Have a lovely week!
Maureen

La Maison a dit…

The aga is really super and the purple anemones are so beautiful.
You made my day.

have a nice week
Hermine