vendredi 26 février 2010

Spring flowers.

I went out to feed the goats and i found a little  bunch of  " Snowdrops "and some (what we call here) "xmas roses ".
Between two showers of rain , I could finally go out! the storm is finished.I hope the weather will be better tomorow. I wish you a good week end.

9 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

What a beautiful flowers !!

And so nice in all the vases.....

I love them !!

Have a good weekend !

GardenofDaisies a dit…

The snowdrops are beautiful! Just looked through a couple of your older posts and saw some great looking teapots! I love tea.

Catherine a dit…

TO Pilar: Good weekend besos Catherine

Pilar a dit…

Tus flores nos anuncian una primavera a la que todos estamos deseando dar una calurosa bienvenida.
Pero por el momento, nosotros aquí en Galicia y el resto del norte tenemos alerta roja debido a la entrada de un ciclón programada para mañana sábado...ojalá que los meteorólogos no acierten con sus predicciones.
Me encanta tu tetera nueva tan patriótica!!
Un abrazo muy fuerte Catherine y disfruta mucho el domingo en el cumpleaños de Maud.

Frenchy chick a dit…

Tres beau :)
www.lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

Country Dreaming a dit…

Pretty pretty!
Have a good weeknd!

Melinda

Celestial Charms a dit…

Such beautiful flowers. Have a lovely weekend, Catherine.
Maureen

FRAMBOISINE a dit…

De jolies petites fleurs qui mettent du baume au coeur ... J'aime ces bouquets plein de romantisme!

maurakeith a dit…

What a wonderful surprise to find! Spring must be on it's way finally...I am so tired of the cold and the snow. It's all gone now and I hope it's the last we see till next December. I hope you enjoy some sunshine this weekend Catherine. Maura