mercredi 17 février 2010

Paper dolls


Let me introduce  the Lettie Lane paper dolls!  When i was a child i loved paper dolls,  I had two.And i really enjoyed playing with them.  A few years ago, i came across this book  during a stay in England  and i could not resist buying this book . I think it's still the childish part of me which is still very present at my age!... But I continue to think it's really part of my personality . ( you may click on the pictures to enlarge)
I wish you a good day!
Yesterday evening i made Jackie 's "Cottage Pie "!Jacky's cottage pie recipe


" Country Living " recipes:


( Click on the picture to enlage)

9 commentaires:

@nne a dit…

Charming Paper Dolls, malheureusement je ne peux plus trouver les miens ... de Mary Poppins. Bonne soirée, @nne

It's me a dit…

Hello Catherine

Wauww a paper doll,i have also one in a box from mine childhood !

Mayby i put it in a follow post??

Nice pictures.......have a nice evening !! and come and see my blog i have a give away !!

Greetz Ria

Country Dreaming a dit…

I love paper dolls--it's the girl in me. :)
You don't see them very often anymore!

Very cute.

Melinda

Rural Revival a dit…

Those paper dolls are absolutely adorable! ~Andrea~

Anonyme a dit…

Stunning quest there. What occurred after? Thanks!

Also visit my web-site ... Cheap Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll
be book-marking and checking back often!


Here is my web page ... Read This

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, always i used to check webpage posts here early in the morning, since i enjoy to find
out more and more.

Have a look at my web-site: Nike Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired! Extremely helpful information specifically the remaining phase :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

My web page - Oakley Holbrook

Anonyme a dit…

I do not know if it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your website. It appears like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously.

Thanks

Check out my blog New LeBron Shoes