vendredi 26 février 2010

Muffins aux Carambar.


Today we have storm , thunder and rain, rain...  I will prepare Maud's birthday party  , it will be on Sunday.I would like to go out and take pictures but it's impossible, i'm waiting impatiently for Spring! I think today I will bake some white chocolate cookies likeEmma white chocolate chips cookies to cheer me up! I found a muffin recipe with a famous french sweet of our childhood " Carambar" it's a hard caramel .
I will seat in an armchair and have a nice cup of tea!
See you soon!
Look what i had with my tea yesterday, some of these...I have as we say here " A sweet tooth" at the moment!


I got my Emma Bridgewater teapot this week!
Have a good day...

7 commentaires:

MelMel a dit…

I love the teapot...I love Emma Bridgewater!!!!!!

Lovely looking cakes...gosh I must buy some of those...thay do look good!xxxx

Itch2stitch.com a dit…

What a lovely tea pot! And those yummies! Suzie. xxx

It's me a dit…

Hai Catherine

It rains her too i ' am just back with the doggies...........but it is terrible wind blowwing in my face with the rain brrrrrrrrrrrr.........


I just make a cup of coffee and than i am going to do the house keeping things..........have a nice day enjoy all the sweets !! the look lovely !!

Have a good day Ria

BonjourRomance a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,
Your new teapot is lovely. And those cookies look wonderful, caramel sounds good right now. It has been raining here in Paris too. The city can get busy and time in the country can be perfect - no you are NOT getting old :)
Happy Friday to you!

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Wonderful pictures. Happy early Birthday to Maud! Did I ever tell you that I always love your music here? Lovely! -Tammy

maurakeith a dit…

Love your teapot Catherine! I love teapots...I don't like regular tea that much which is funny as my mother was from England along with both of my grandmothers and one grandfather! I'll drink herbal teas though..I know...it's not quite the same but it makes me feel good to have teapots and cups! You've made me hungry now I'm going to go look for something sweet to eat! Take care.
Maura

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison a dit…

I will have to try this recipe. I have a bag of Carambar sweets in my little cupboard. Thanks for the recipe. Happy weekend!