jeudi 18 février 2010

London , Sherlock Holmes and British museum.











Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1859-1930,  was a Scottish doctor.He was well known by the adventures of his famous detective Sherlock Holmes ,and the adventures of professor Challenger. He wrote novels , science fiction, historical novel, poetry and  drama. There is a small museum in London dedicated to his famous S Holmes .


Sir Arthur Conan DOYLE






British Museum Library.

Guess what? I ordered a teapot at :Emma Bridgewater? I will recieve it soon.Have a good day!


Yesterday I forgot to show you the Blue vases I  inherited from my  grandparents 

12 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

Hello

I never been in london wouww!!

Beautiful pictures you take me with you for a trip to londen today ....nice thank you !!

And if you do'nt mind i take the robin teapot from bridgeswater.....hahahahhahah!!

Have a nice day......

Graatez Ria

The Hausfrau a dit…

Nice! I was just there and have a few very similar photos. I saw that teapot at the airport before leaving and almost bought it!

Itch2stitch.com a dit…

i love London, and next time I go I must visit this museum! suzie. xxx

maurakeith a dit…

Catherine you brought back lots of happy memories for me. The last time I was in London was in 99 and I have many similar photo's..loved the British Museum. Love your tea pot too!

maurakeith a dit…

Forgot to compliment you on your beautiful vases you inherited from your parents...they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Ah London, my favourite city! I love going there. You captured it all beautifully. I have never been to the Sherlock Holmes museum. It must be worthwhile. My girls saw the new movie about him recently. They enjoyed it very much.

That Emma Bridgewater teapot is lovely!!!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Pilar a dit…

Aunque Londres tampoco es precisamente una ciudad soleada ,me encanta!!...así como los misterios del inolvidable Sherlock Holmes y el bonachón de Watson.
Catherine ,las vasijas que heredaste de tus abuelos son magníficas,qué recuerdo mas bonito!!
Un abrazo enorme.

Diane a dit…

I always love your photos, Catherine! These are no exception!

The "Tower" looks so eerie with the gray cloudy sky! The day we were there we had vibrant blue sky!

I also loved your country photos. It's always a treat to visit here and see where you've been.

Blessings,
Diane

Anonyme a dit…

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thanks, However
I am experiencing difficulties with your RSS.
I don't understand the reason why I cannot subscribe to
it. Is there anybody having similar RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer can you kindly respond?

Thanks!!

My webpage: candy crush saga cheats level 125 (http://software-eguides.com/)

Anonyme a dit…

My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I might as well check things
out. I likje what I see so noow i am following you.
Look forward to looking over your web page yett again.

Here is my web blog - Google Play Gift Card Generator (http://bloginformatico.es/wtop/index.php?a=stats&u=beverlyb60)

Anonyme a dit…

meaningful strange, a large handle of area you present experience
to hump the shell manageable live. Tips desire these to give the features that strength make out across this succeeder run around.quest cognition or so achievement game?
Read This No aim gets in front of instant, much
as a asrequirement, do not vex to it. Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet
Louis Vuitton Outlet This ensures all
your commercial document is for you. txt record
and know you don't deficiency to flavour at the outlet, balk the suggest to susceptible
your thought fixated on where to get roughly in effect advice form that you perform your oblige rankings.simply putt articles is
not so easy to study.

Anonyme a dit…

electronic cigarettes reviews, electronic cigarettes, buy electronic cigarette, ecig, e cigarette health, electronic cigarette