jeudi 11 février 2010

KITCHEN DECORATION.

(Click on the pictures if you want to see the details)
I love this shop especially the kitchen corner, where you find vintage accessories and decoration.These accessories date back to the French  fifties.Then today i baked some "Douillons ", these are typical from Normandy. Thef are usually made with apples or pears .This is made of flaky pastry and raspberry jam.You peal the fruit and wrap it with pastry, but under the fruit you put a spoonful of jam, then bake it 210°C .It is so good!
I wish you a good evening or a good day!

13 commentaires:

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

What a beautiful shop. Wish I could visit with you. There are so many things in it I like!! Your douillons look delicious!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Pilar a dit…

Me encantan las tiendas que nos enseñas siempre,realmente me perdería entre sus rincones,hay tanto que ver!!!
También probaría de mil amores ese postre que no conocía y que tiene una pinta fabulosa , después de las galletas de ayer y los "douillon" de hoy ,doy por hecho que debes ser una "excelente cocinera".
Un beso enorme.

Catherine a dit…

TO PILAR : muchas gracias Pilar por sus comentos y por su visita! muchas gracias y buena noche.catherine

Pilar a dit…

Oh Catherine! muchísimas gracias a ti ,es un placer seguir tu blog y escribirte.
Un abrazo enorme.

Sage a dit…

Now that is a WOW shop! Love to find those and could spend hours admiring and wishing; great pictures.
Rita

Eva a dit…

The shop is gorgeous. I love this kind of shops.
I can not check your blog before having dinner because I am so hungry...ha, ha

Frenchy chick a dit…

Vient voir mon blog, Je suis aux Etats Unis. Ont peut etre amies.
www.lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Those Douillons look absolutely delicious! I love the tours you take us on, Catherine. The French Fifties accessories are perfect.. I want all that for my kitchen! :) -Tammy

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti a dit…

Hi Catherine

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice commemt! I enjoyed looking at your lovely blog. This is a very interesting shop! I saw a few items I would likd to buy. Your Douillons look delicious!

I also liked the photos of Sicily --my husband was born across the straight in Calabria.

maurakeith a dit…

What a wonderful shop...it's the kind you could spend hours in just looking at everything and then trying to make up your mind what you want to buy...Love it! Oh my...those Douillons look delicious...

Bleudelavande a dit…

Ooohhh such goreous shop!!! There many things that I like very much!!!!
Tank you for sharing!!!
Have a nice weekend my friend

Itch2stitch.com a dit…

Oh That is just my kind of shop! suzie xxx

miro a dit…

Very beautiful images!
Happy week end
Rosa
Shabby e dintorni