samedi 6 février 2010

Decoration shop.


A few weeks ago, I went to see a decoration shop and I took some pictures which may interest you. 
I hope you enjoyed the pictures! have a good evening or a good day!!!

10 commentaires:

Jackie a dit…

Good evening Catherine

Great photographs, I don't know that I could get my camera out in a shop in the uk!!

Have a good weekend, Jackie

Roberta a dit…

What a nice shop!!
A lot of beautiful things and a lot of insipariotn.
Thanks for sharing.
Roberta

Chani a dit…

Trop beau, Catherine! Il est ou ce magasin?
Chani

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

What a nice shop you visited. I like the 'pink' room. It looks very French!

Wish you a happy sunday!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

What a wonderful shop Catherine! Wow, would I love one like that around here~ Lucky you! Cindy

Pilar a dit…

Si realmente hay algo que me entusiasma es entrar en tiendas de decoración ,puedo pasarme horas sin darme cuenta y aunque realmente no necesite comprar nada ,disfruto mucho mirando entre todos los objetos ,figuras y demás accesorios que pueda tener una tienda de este tipo....por eso cuándo veo tus fotos imagino lo que te habrá encantado estar en ella ,verdad?
Feliz domingo y feliz comienzo de semana .Un besote enorme ,Catherine.

PRETTY IN PARIS a dit…

J'aime beaucoup votre site! A bientôt.

The Hausfrau a dit…

The red sofa is my favorite. And the etched glasses are really pretty!

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Beautiful items in this shop. Thank you for sharing! -Tammy

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

i'm wordless.. the bedrooms in this shop are simply amazing! thank you for sharing :)
justyna