vendredi 12 février 2010

Beauty, Grace and Elegance.

We all  got dressed as  a princesse during our childhood, don't we? and with our mother's wedding we got disguised , i did  !  when i was little , i admired  Princess Grace Kelly, for me she was the Beauty, the Elegance and Grace.On the eve of Saint Valentine , she inspired me and i wanted to share with some of her pictures.I wish you a wonderful Saint Valentine's day!!!
Did you find your Prince Charming?






My old Laura Ashley's Princess dress! I can't wear anymore but I keep as a  " Vintage dress !".

Good Weekend! I let you dream because: "Le Reve c'est le luxe de la pensée " " A dream is the Luxury of our thoughts".

21 commentaires:

Itch2stitch.com a dit…

Grace Kelly certainly was Graceful! I love your dress! suzie xxx

Sage a dit…

What a nice blog. I admired Grace Kelly.; she was a realy life princess with her handsome prince that we all looked up to. Great pictures of teh good old days.
Rita

Pilar a dit…

Grace Kelly tenía una elegancia innata,el día de su boda estaba maravillosa con el vestido tan encajadito ,tan perfecto... parecía una auténtica princesa!
Por cierto ,yo encontré a mi príncipe también y con él tengo una pequeña princesita.
Catherine ,quiero aprovechar para desearte que paséis un feliz día con tu familia acompañando a tu madre el próximo domingo.Me voy fuera unos días con mi familia y no te voy a poder escribir ,por eso quiero dejarte mi felicitación para ella.
Un abrazo enorme.

Catherine a dit…

Have a good time with your family .To Pilar. catherine

BonjourRomance a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,
Grace was a true beauty. Love all your images and your vintage dress too.
Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's week-end!

maurakeith a dit…

Bonjour Catherine! What a wonderful post on Grace Kelly...she was the meaning of elegance....both she and Aubrey Hepburn had such grace about them. I love your vintage 'princess' dress. Thank you for sharing this with us. Have a wonderful weekend. And YES...I did find my Prince Charming!

Celestial Charms a dit…

Oh yes, Grace Kelly. Such charm, grace, and elegance. What a perfect package she had.
Maureen

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Lovely post. So beautiful those gorgeous pictures of Grace and the flowers. A very sweet combo!!

Happy Thoughts and a Happy Valentine's weekend too!

Saskia

silk purse a dit…

Lovely blog post!.., All those flowers and Grace Kelly as well; lovely for Valentines!..,

You are warmly invited to visit my little corner of the blogging world for a cyber afternoon tea!..,

Cheers from Wanda Lee @ The Plumed Pen

Paris Pastry a dit…

Grace was so lovely! Lovely 'Laura Ashley' dress too!

Diane a dit…

Catherine, I love traveling with you! You visit places I will only ever dream about! Thank you for taking me there visually!
Hugs!
Diane

Country Dreaming a dit…

Happy Valentine's Day to you! and yes I did find my Prince Charming!!!! KEN

Melinda

Bleudelavande a dit…

Happy Valentine's day to you too, my friend.
Warm hugs

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Princess Grace was a real beauty indeed. She always looked pretty and stylish. There will be an exhibition of her clothes in the Victoria & Albert museum this summer!! Perhaps you can cross the Channel to have a look!

Have a happy weekend. Take care!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Mrs. G a dit…

Happy Saint Valentines Day to you too Catherine. Love this beautiful post. Grace Kelly is such a lovely inspiration.
Hugs,
Sue

Terri a dit…

Gorgeous photos! Thank you for sharing about Grace and her beauty.
Happy Valentines Day to you : )

FRAMBOISINE a dit…

Le hasard me fait découvrir votre blog, et je découvre ces images de la plus belle des femmes, Grace Kelly!
Je suis charmée par cette élégance qu'elle incarnait mais aussi par votre blog... à tout bientôt.

Anna a dit…

beautiful pictures! I adore Grace Kelly!
I named my doggie after her...Kelly!
have a nice valentines day!
gr.

It's me a dit…

Hello

What a beautiful blog !! i love all the pictures !!

I will follow it....plaese come to see my blog i just begin !

Your welcome.........i sure come back quick !

Have a good weekend greetz Ria

Carolyn a dit…

Grace Kelly was beautiful. I came from Madelief's blog and enjoyed my visit.
Happy Valentines Day,
Carolyn

Desde mi ventana a dit…

Great post Catherine,Grace Kelly was a beautiful and elegant woman.
Happy St Valentin day to you,
Cecilia