mercredi 10 février 2010

Baking day




Today we had... snow! again!!! but this afternoon it's cold but sunny. This morning i was on my computer and i saw a little  "borrower " in my garden, a rabbit is living under the garden shed! this is why my dogs were turning around it last evening. As i don't go out i decided to make some cookies for the children. Romain is coming home on Friday and i will see Maud at my mother birthday party on Saturday.As i told you last time she will be 82 on the 14th. Let me show you what i've baked today.
Today i made : Chocolate and orange cookies, peanut butter cookies, oatmeal biscuits and sultanas cookies.The masks on the table  were bought a long time ago as a decoration for my children's room. I hope you enjoyed your day!

6 commentaires:

Pilar a dit…

Qué rico todo por Dios!!! esas galletas tienen una pinta deliciosa y me hacen recordar los postres de mi madre.
Yo no soy tan buena cocinera como ella y añoro mucho ese olor de un postre recién horneado.
Por cierto ,esa cucharilla que aparece dentro de la tacita me tiene embelesada Catherine.
Un abrazo enorme.

BonjourRomance a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,
Your cookies looks so good, you've arranged it all so beautifully. I Love those pedestal stands and heart bowls.
Happy Birthday to your Mother, how sweet to be a Valentines baby.
Bonne nuit!

maurakeith a dit…

Oh Dear...now I'm craving cookies! These look delicious Catherine...I think I'll make some chocolate chip cookies tomorrow...today I'm making bread. Enjoy your sunshine..we had a bit this morning but it's cloudy now. It's to warm up here tomorrow so our snow should be gone soon...I hope. It's pretty at first but we need spring now. Enjoy your day!

Eva a dit…

look this pictures!! Wonderful, and the china and of course the cookies....good day for baking

Life On One a dit…

What a beautiful table with such delicious looking treats. I love your guests, doesn't look like they'll be eating too much!
XO,
Heather

Madlinka a dit…

This hearts are so cute!
Hugs!
Natalia