vendredi 5 février 2010

Architecture in the Romantic Town of Prague.


One of the most romantic town in Europe :Prague. I went there when i was a student, in Bratislava and Prague. I was staying at Bratislava  university during the summer to study Slovaque  (AT this time it was Tchecoslovaquia )I had the opportunity to visit the whole country . We were student from all over the world and i had a very nice time there. These pictures are not mine but Maud's , my daughter, she went there 4 years ago with our American student who was living with us. I chose some beautiful buildings to show you some achitecture of the town.
Thank you Maud for the pictures!  ( cards taken from "Magical Spirit, blog de Johanne )

9 commentaires:

The Hausfrau a dit…

Beautiful! I just love the architecture of Prague.

Itch2stitch.com a dit…

I love the statue! The buildings are gorgeous too. Thanks for visiting me, I really appreciate it! suzie xxx

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

OMG, THESE PICS ARE BEAUTIFUL! I need to visit, what a wonderful post, thanks for sharing with us! Cindy

Sage a dit…

So beautiful! I really do not know much about Prague; love to come to your blog;learning so much about you corner of the world.
Rita

Celestial Charms a dit…

Prague, a city I have always wanted to visit. I love all the brown roofs, and it seems like such a romantic city. Maybe someday...
Maureen

Eva a dit…

Prague is so beauty. I was there 3 years ago ;)

Pilar a dit…

Realmente maravillosas!!Me parece una arquitectura soberbia ,de construcciones majestuosas que deleitan la vista.
Un excelente recuerdo que os acompañará siempre a tu hija y a ti,a cada una en diferente época pero a ambas en la etapa de estudiante ,una de las fases de la vida mas divertidas y fantásticas.
Un abrazo enorme y feliz fin de semana.
Ah!!Felicidades a Maud por sus fotos y gracias por dejar que su madre las comparta con nosotros.

Catherine a dit…

To Pilar: thank you very much , i'm always pleased to hear from you.I understand Spanish do you understand english or do you have to use a translator. I may try to write in Spanish if you want .just let me know

besos catherine

Pilar a dit…

Catherine ,te mando perdón por adelantado porque no sé si voy a escribir esto bien:
I understand english enough,I don´t have to use a translator ,but I don´t express myself well and so I prefer to write you in spanish.
Please ,don´t care about this in the least and continue writing in your language.
Thanks very much!!I´m delighted to meet you.