lundi 4 janvier 2010

White Monday

Today it's very cold minus 14°C! Tomorow it will be milder, but it will snow. As it is going to snow , it will be a white Monday.(pictures taken in Jeanne d'Arc Living)




7 commentaires:

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

More snow! :-)

But I hope you will get to a doctor, concerning your knees... From the fall. I worried about you, with only being able to put ice on them, for a short time. And then having to walk, walk, walk around site-seeing. -le sigh-

When we fall, it's best to put ice on the knees and sit with them up, for as long as possible.

Please, see to them... Perhaps an X-ray?

Many hugs...

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

I like the pictures, beautiful whites and greys! Last night it was cold in Holland as well. A thick layer of ice was on my car window. At the moment thick snow flakes are falling outside. We must have the same weather :)

Enjoy your evening!

groetjes Madelief

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Thank you for telling me that your husband is a doctor, and so your knees are being well cared for.

Oh my Dear, I fully understand about how falling hurts, when one is not so young. Because I am 72. But you are so young. But it still hurts.

Take care...

Gentle hugs...

Roberta a dit…

Eva was right!!! Your blog is very very nice.
See you soon
Roberta

Annalisa a dit…

Hi dear Catherine,
here you are a fabulous award I want to give you for your blog..you just have to click on the link below, follow the directions I wrote on my post..and that's it!
Love,
Annalisa
x

Award

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

Beautiful pics, I always love coming to your blog to see your lovely pics! Cindy

Celestial Charms a dit…

Such pretty pictures you chose to post today. I love white color decor, it is so soothing. Speaking of soothing...love the music I hear here.
Maureen