vendredi 8 janvier 2010

Walk through the snowy fields.

My today 's  walk through the fields was very invigorating! It was so windy at the end... I had a good coffee back home.( you may click on the pictures to enlarge. )


I took "Brindille" with me, she was quite happy!

Then we took a  small lane behind my house, you can see the back on the picture.



We met a friend for Brindille and continue our way to the village.


It was the end of the day  behind our home with a nice sunset.

The pound was frozen!

This a typical Normand roof  and an ancient wall made of clay and straw with some slate on top to protect it.



Well...this is the family house i "would like to have! " I find it really nice.


This was the old presbytery the church yard, which is less sad with some snow and the church.

We had anice walk and some air too.Afterwards Brindille went to sleep and i had my nice cup of coffee!

10 commentaires:

Diane a dit…

Catherine, you live in such a lovely village!

We have snow now too! I think most of the northern hemisphere is having this frigid, cold weather!

Diane

Desde mi ventana a dit…

Enjoy the snow and so beautiful village.In Spain weather is very cool but today we haven't snow,maybe......tomorow?

Have a nice and snowed weekend


DMV

Micky a dit…

I wish you a good weekend. The landscape is beautiful, here in Seville we have 7º and the night is in calm.

Regards

Miguel

Eva a dit…

You live in a very beautiful place Catherine.
Nice to meet you Brindille :)

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

You live in a beautiful environment. I like the white house as well! Wish I lived there. The music on your blog is beautiful too. I recognise it from the Peter Rabbit series, which was on TV in the nineties. Have a good weekend!

lieve groet, Madelief

Barb a dit…

Hi Catherine,

If I get to Normandy, I will certainly look you up. What a fantastic village you live in.
Brindille is a cutie pie.

Hugs,
Barb

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Oh what a beautiful place you live in.

Thank you for taking us on your walk, with you.

Celestial Charms a dit…

Catherine, I have so enjoyed your posting about your walk through your lovely village. I felt like I was there with you and Brindille. What pretty sights, especially the church with such beautiful stained glass windows. Thank you for sharing your day. Have a lovely weekend.
Maureen

Country Dreaming a dit…

Beautiful pictures---love the puppie and his/her friend.

Have a great weekend---stay warm.


Melinda

Jacque a dit…

Good Morning Catherine! Nice to meet Brindille and her little friend. Your village/town is quite beautiful!

Someday, I hope to visit France.It has been a life-long dream! Actually, my family geneolgy dates us back to France during the French Revolution.

Thank you for answering my email. Sorry you couldn't connect thru my link. I do hope that you can thru this comment.

It will be a pleasure hearing from you!