samedi 9 janvier 2010

Swap !

With Eva we did a swap,I just recieved her presents.Eva's blog:"Mini encenas y manualidades".( it is on my blog)

Many thanks Eva for these presents( muchas gracias para los regalos)



Sorry Eva I already ate some turron! it's so good!!!


6 commentaires:

Madelief a dit…

Hallo Catherine,

What a pretty wooden box and delicious looking nougat!

Have a lovely weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief

LENE a dit…

Hi Catherine

Thank you for following my blog and for your comments!
I love your pictures from the nature and the old pictures. France is one of my favorit countries and Paris -wow...

Have a lovely weekend

Hug from Lene

Celestial Charms a dit…

Such lovely gifts from a swap. Enjoy them.
Maureen

Eva a dit…

I am glad that you like it. Enjiy the turrón :)

Leslie a dit…

Hi Catherine, I am new here and your blog is beautiful. My daughter is going to love this!!!

Leslie

Ascension a dit…

Enhorabuena por los regalitos!!!!!!!Eva es un amor de niña y muy buena miniaturista.besitos ascension