jeudi 7 janvier 2010

Roses and Ribbons


The next part is me and my dad at  the zoo in Paris.




My parents and me.


During the holidays in Trouville with my father (in the middle)


Don't you think i look funny on this picture ?

11 commentaires:

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

You look sweet. And all dressed up.

And I bet your Mama was saying; "Stand very still, so we can take this picture."

And you were doing just as you were told. You were standing as still as a little statue.

Precious...

Emmas utsikt a dit…

No you look supersweet! :)

Sage a dit…

That is so nice; love the good old days when everything was easier and simpler; thank you for shraing those great photos.
Hugs,
Rita

Country Dreaming a dit…

Hi!

Hope you are staying warm! We don't have school again--TOO cold, single digits and a wind chill
advisery.`

Anonyme a dit…

Dis donc cela ne nous rajeunit pas!!!
Merci ...
Pour les photos ...
je suis contente de revoir tes parents ...
Tels qui étaient il y a 50 ans ...
Bonne soirée ...
Bisous ***
Marie-Odile.

Diane a dit…

Catherine, precious photos of you and your family! And the other photos are lovely!

Diane

Celestial Charms a dit…

Oh Catherine,
Such sweet remembrances of your youth, and your Mom and Dad. Your Father looks like he was quite the handsome dresser. And your last photo of yourself is precious. Love the pulled back hair in a bow and that sweet blue jacket with the large buttons. Lovely. Thanks for showing us these lovely photos.
Maureen

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Beautiful pictures and memories! I love the last one of you all dressed up - just precious :) Have a great day! -Tammy

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

What beautiful pictures of you and your family! I like pictures from a long time ago; the clothes, the hairstyles etc. You look so sweet on the last picture, posing for the photographer!! By reading your post I now know for sure that you are French!! I was having some doubts and thought you might come from Belgium :-) Have a lovely evening!

Lieve groet, Madelief

NinaH a dit…

Tkank´s for the comment on my blog!
You also have a great blog, Catherine!;-)
PS From this year I´ve strated to write both in swedish & english on the blog.... if you would like to come visit again....;-)....DS

Alicia a dit…

Les photos sont adorables !!!j'aime bien