mardi 26 janvier 2010

My finds and my day in Paris .




Yesterday  I have spent the day in Paris and went to the" International  decoration and household show " it was for professionals only, but I went with a shop owner so I could enter trhe show. It was fantastic but unfortunately photos were forbiden ! There were so many trademarks  from mostly European countries , that it was hard for mr to choose where to go ! I went to some vintage shops and one gave me a catalogue .I chose some kitchen wares to show you  ,but before  my Sunday's finds;








Some of my bedroom decorations.




Some deco I saw yesterday: " ANTIC LINE" (objetsdeco@antiqueline.fr)



Next time  clocks!  I will soon  do another   giveaway !!!

14 commentaires:

Isobel a dit…

Hi Catherine!
What amazing goodies you got!! I love this french style, so lovely!
xx

Rural Revival a dit…

I love the red pitcher in the cuisine photo!

~Andrea~

Isobel a dit…

Hi Catherine,
You can request the Cath Kidston magazine online at www.cathkidston.co.uk

Thank you for your comment. :)

xx

Celestial Charms a dit…

Catherine, the worn vintage candy stick box is so beautiful. The Greek icon painting also caught my eye. What lovely things.
Maureen

Country Dreaming a dit…

Lovely things. Looks like you had fun!

Melinda

Pilar a dit…

Qué bonito todo ,Catherine!...es como si esa colección de diferentes piezas nos trasladase en el tiempo a otra época con aroma de nostalgia.
Un abrazo .

Eva a dit…

I wish I were there to see all these beautiful decoration things....
I love them
Another giveaway? You are so generous Catherine ;)

Emmas utsikt a dit…

What a treat to visit such a show. I can imagine it was like a tresurechest. I love the stuff from the catalog.

And also the boutiqe and café you´re writing about below.


Have a super week Catherine,
Emma

Country Dreaming a dit…

It's me again--please check your email.
Thanks!

Jackie a dit…

Morning Catherine

Thank you for visiting my blog on Windsor Castle. There is a Cath Kidston shop opposite the Crooked House tea room!!! If you haven't been to Windsor for a few years you will love the way they have all the shops in the old station opposite the Castle!

I have a Carte Postale butler tray and plaque, I love them.

Jackie in Surrey UK

Suzy's Vintage Attic a dit…

You have bought some lovely things! Pity about not being able to take photos, I think they seem a bit stricter about that in France and Belgium. I don't find it so easy taking pictures there. Here in UK they are a bit more relaxed about it.
Warm wishes
Isabelle x

Acorn Cottage a dit…

Hi Catherine!
Looks like you had a lovely time! I love the lavender postale picture! Just beautiful! Must have been fun to get an inside peek at that show. Thanks for sharing your treasures with us!

Warmly,
Nancy

Anonyme a dit…

Hello my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include almost all significant infos.
I'd like to peer extra posts like this .
Also see my site :: www.paydayloanlenders247.co.uk

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this web site is genuinely fastidious and the viewers are genuinely sharing pleasant thoughts.

My website ... tv links