lundi 18 janvier 2010

My dream of a new country style kitchen !


I would love a new kitchen ,in country style with an  "Aga ".Mine is getting old and, not very practicle.I first have the idea to redecorate it and paint the closets before i can afford a new one! like these...






THis is the kind of kitchen i would like to have.so I will have a lot to do as the closets are in oak and i will have to paint them change the counter and try to reorganize it.


I have  already done a little bit of Spring cleaning! in the garden the daffodils are coming out and I think here spring is coming soon...I hope!


I have done this picture for spring time !

I wish you a good day or a good evening!,

20 commentaires:

MelMel a dit…

Hello..lovely kichens....

I painted my cupboards...in cream, they turned out really well...

However, still need the AGA!xxx

Sage a dit…

Beautiful to see Spring coming; we are not here yet. Love all those pictures of your kithen; bonne chance avec tes projets.
Rita

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Beautiful kitchen pictures, and thanks so much for that lovely glimpse of spring. I'm so ready for spring right now! Enjoy those daffodils. It will be a while before our daffodils are ready to come up here. Enjoy your day! -Tammy

Celestial Charms a dit…

Yes, an Aga would brighten up any kitchen. Painting your cabinets would definitely be the most economical way to go. Good luck with the planning stages, and the photos you posted are lovely.
Maureen

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Good luck with your plans, for your Kitchen. :-)

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

lovely selection of pictures. i dream about the country style kitchen as well... i'm in renting so my kitchen is not exactly as i would like it to be... maybe one day..
have a great day and a great week,
justyna

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Your so lucky that you already see the daffodils coming up in your garden! I went to our garden yesterday, but there were not flowers yet.

The kitchens you show us are beautiful! I would love to have an AGA or a Boretti as well! Must be great to be cooking on such a range!

Lieve groet, madelief

Annalisa a dit…

Beautiful kitchens pictures!I also would love to change my kitchen in country style.
Thank you for sharing,
hugs Annalisa

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

You have great taste, I would love any one of those beautiful kitchens. Cindy

Country Dreaming a dit…

I think most women would love a new kitchen--count me in.
We don't have Spring yet snow still AND fog. Five days straight.
It might rain tomorrow. I really don't know what season this is.
Have a nice day.

melinda

Acorn Cottage a dit…

I love the picture of the last one best. Now if I just had 10ft. extra and money to remodel! Daydreaming doesn't cost anything though! I think Kansas is a way off from enjoying anything spring.
Do post some pictures for us if you have anything bloom!

Warmly,
Nancy

Auntie Cake a dit…

I fell in love with Aga's while visiting a friend in England, and have been saving for one ever since! Good luck to you with your kitchen. I have enjoyed all your kitchen pictures. And lucky you to have daffodils already. We won't see any here for about 4 more months!

Rural Revival a dit…

It will be a few more months before we see any daffodils here, so it's nice to enjoy yours in the meantime. I love those country kitchens too. I would love an Aga, you don't see them much here in Canada.

Be well! ~Andrea~

PS. Thanks for following me..Merci!

Anonyme a dit…

I was curious if you ever considered changing the page
layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to
say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content
so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images.

Maybe you could space it out better?

Feel free to surf to my page ... Chaussures De Football Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog.

An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

Feel free to surf to my web page - Cheap NFL Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
The problem is something which not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something concerning this.

Also visit my page Oakley Holbrook

Anonyme a dit…

you're in point of fact a good webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick.
Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a great activity in this topic!

Here is my web page: NFL Jerseys Cheap

Anonyme a dit…

Greate post. Keep posting such kind of info on your site.
Im really impressed by it.
Hi there, You've performed an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.

my web blog ... Sac Louis Vuitton

Anonyme a dit…

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you're
using? I'm having some small security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?

Feel free to visit my homepage: Air Jordan Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Keep on writing, great job!

Here is my web site; Chaussure De Foot