mercredi 20 janvier 2010

The garden in the house :conservatories




My second dream is to have a rectory.To have more light, to see the sunsets in the evenings, have some more plants and relax outside when it will rain.




















Well I think this summer i 'll still have to sit outside, but what would be our lives whithout dreams!

10 commentaires:

Acorn Cottage a dit…

Love the pictures, especially the last one. I know there are some people that have "all weather rooms" here in Kansas, so they can enjoy the views, but not the cold or rain. I've always loved seeing English greenrooms in picture books. Have you seen Jane Seymours
in her castle in England? Pretty spectacular!

Warmly,
Nancy

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

We call such a room, a Sun Room. :-)

Madelief a dit…

What a lovely dream to have. I hope that one day you will have your conservatory! The pictures you show us are beautiful. I especially like the last picture with all the pinks!

Have a lovely evening!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Sage a dit…

Quel beau rêve; quelle belle musique. C`est toujours si tranquille chez toi!
On a besoin de ça dans un monde en chamaille.Merci.
Rita

Nezzy a dit…

Dream a little dream sister, sometimes they do come true!

Have a beautiful day filled with blessings and wonderful dreams!!!

Country Dreaming a dit…

Beautiful pictures. Our deck is semienclosed but we are still able to feel the breezes and see the sky. We love it in the summer.
As I always say "Keep on Dreaming."

Melinda

Leslie a dit…

Pretty pictures.. I'm with you girl! I have a sweet little sun porch ( nothing like those in the photos) but I do love it!

Desde mi ventana a dit…

Beautiful images,Catherine maybe somme day your deam comme true.
Have a nice day,
DMV

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

i have the same dream... i love all the pictures!
have a very sweet day,
justyna

miro a dit…

I love conservatories. It would be very nice to have one!
Bye bye
Rosa /Shabby e dintorni