lundi 11 janvier 2010

French Interiors







I like  to read French decoration  magazines, one of my favorite is called :"Campagne -décoration "



Hope you are keeping warm, see you tomorow.

5 commentaires:

Celestial Charms a dit…

Catherine, such lovely photos of decorated rooms. I love the 3rd bedroom photo. The hardwood floors can make any room luxurious.
Have a great week!
Maureen

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

From looking at French blogs, it seems that their decoration tends to much white, gray, off-whites. Is this the usual way?

Anonyme a dit…

It's an amazing post in favor of all the online users; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

my web site :: flooridian.multiply.com

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…

If you are going for best contents like I do, just pay a visit this web page everyday because it presents quality contents, thanks

my web site http://www.maidbrigade.com