dimanche 3 janvier 2010

Coté Ouest , Coté Est and Jeanne d'Arc living magazines .


One of my favorite French deco -  magazine: "Coté Ouest".  There are several mags  on different parts of France : Coté Ouest , Coté  Sud , Coté Est and  Coté Paris.

This is different from the other magazine, it's a kind country "Maison de Famille" decoration  which i like too.




A nother nice decoration mag is from Denmark , "Jeanne D'Arc Living ".I love this white shabby decoration and i often go  on the blogs of our friends from the north. You can find their blogs adresses on mine  if you want to visit their blogs.





We went to Paris and on the way back i found  the mag " Coté Paris ", this is the last one of the serie .


8 commentaires:

Diane a dit…

Oh! Lovely!! I so like the picture of the couch with the boards behind it! Rustic but elegant at the same time!
Happy New Year, Catherine!

Diane

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

I'm sure these magazines are delightful to look through.

But from what I've seen of how you decorate your home, you don't need magazine inspiration. I love your home.

I hope you aren't still sore, from your fall of a few days ago...

Celestial Charms a dit…

Such beautiful images. Wish I were able to purchase those magazines here.
Maureen

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Beautiful pictures & inspiration, Catherine. Did I tell you that I was born in Paris? Paris, Missouri USA that is.. :) A tiny town of less than 2000 population.

I so enjoyed finding your blog in 2009, and look forward to many visits this New Year. I wish you and your family many blessings in 2010! -Tammy

GypsyNurse a dit…

Catherine.. what a great post.. do you think since we have the same name we can switch spots for just a week..and i can enjoy paradise?
LOL!
xo

Cat

BonjourRomance a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,
Are you rested from all the Christmas celebrations, we had a lovely time. I love Côte Paris magazine as well but I need to find a copy of Jeanne d'Arc. Beautiful photos.

Country Dreaming a dit…

It's nice to someone else who enjoys magazines like I do. those pics are beautiful!
My friends here love to tease me about all the magazines I have.
But they reap the rewards because when I'm finished with them they can have them if they want.
So it works out for EVERYONE!
I hope you are having a nice Sunday.
It is quiet here--we are having MORE snow today.
Back to school tomorrow. :(

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

I always buy these magazines when we are in France. You can buy them in Holland as well, but they are very expensive! I like Jeanne d'Arc living. Sometimes I order it through the internet. The pictures you chose are beautiful!

Lieve groet, Madelief