vendredi 8 janvier 2010

Awards


I won two Awards(being a beginner i didn't know what to do, well i will try to do it)

This one was given me by Melinda from " country dreaming "  thank you Melinda


This one by  Annalisa from " cooking easy " thank you Annalisa
1 I love travels
2 The first time i took a plane it was to go to Japan
3 I love all kinds of animals
4 i like baking
5  My favorite color is light blue
6  I love to decorate my home
7  My favorite flower is the lily
8  I love chocolate
9  My favorite painter is MONET
10   My favorite season is Automn


Here are the blogs to whom i give the Award:
country dreaming
emmas utsikt
the cosy corner
two crazy crafters
suzy's vintage attic
5 minutes just for me
mini escenas y manualidades
mis miniaturas
lietdeco
flat creek farm 
anemonovo




























Today the weather is a little bit better, but tomorow we will have more snow  ! so i am going for a walk this afternoon  to get some fresh air!!!  see you later.


   







4 commentaires:

Celestial Charms a dit…

Congratulations on your two awards. I found it interesting about the facts about you. That is great to know a little more about eachother in blogland. I also like all the photos you posted today.
Maureen

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Congratulations on your awards! And thank you also... I am honored! Fun to read your replies too :) Also love the snowy pictures you posted today from your walk. I'm having trouble commenting today, so will comment here for both posts if you don't mind :) Thank you again so very much, Catherine. I greatly appreciate it. -Tammy p.s. Brindille is adorable!

Country Dreaming a dit…

More beautiful pictures. Thanks for the award. It's so nice of you to think of me.

Happy weekend.

Melinda

Isobel a dit…

Congratulations on the awards, Catherine and thank you so much to choose me, it is very sweet of you. I loved to read a bit more about you. So, do I do the same in my blog? Which award is for me to take??
xx