samedi 2 janvier 2010

American Vintage Magazine



When i went to the airport i found an Americain magazine i 'd never heard of before. I found it interesting so i scanned some pages.



10 commentaires:

Celestial Charms a dit…

Catherine,
I had never seen the inside of this magazine before. I have passed in on the newsagents shelves many times. Thank you for posting an example of what I'm missing. I must get an issue soon.
Maureen

Annalisa a dit…

Thank you for sharing Catherine,I find it very interesting too!
Have a lovely evening,
Annalisa

Anonyme a dit…

Tu les achètes toujours !!!
A ce que je vois ...
C'est SUPER ...
Bonne nuit ...
Bises ***
Marie-Odile.

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Dear Catherine, this post "rung a bell" with my memories, as we say. :-) I haven't had this beautiful magazine myself, but I thought I remembered a blogger, who works on it.

Yes! The Fabulous Fifi at Chez Fifi blog!

And in searching for this magazine, I came upon a blog of someone whose house was featured in it... Cherly's Fascinating Finds. I'd better not comment there though, because I'll soon have too many blogs to try to follow, again. :-))))

But thank you so much, for making me remember Fifi!

Diane a dit…

We love that Magazine here! And a lot of our Blog gals are featured in it. Beautiful eye candy. Hugs, Diane

Country Dreaming a dit…

Very pretty pics. I already have tooooo many magazines to keep up so I better just close my eyes. :)

Have a great Sunday.

Melinda

from our front porch... a dit…

Wonderful magazine that many bloggers have been featured in!

Catherine, thank you for so many kind and sweet comments when visiting baby Annie and her Mum, and the other horses!

I just love your beautiful blog :)
xo, misha

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

That must be a beautiful magazine. The pictures you chose are very pretty!

Enjoy your sunday!

Lieve groet, Madelief

dora a dit…

Belle reista racias par action.
Bonne année.

Arantxa a dit…

Great magazine and great photos!!

I like so much, the pictures are so pink very cute,i like so much

Hugs