jeudi 31 décembre 2009

WISHES


                      
                            I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY  A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 !

11 commentaires:

Isobel a dit…

Happy New Year, Catherine!!
xx

Sage a dit…

Bonne Année Catherine! Loved the pictures of the Cathedral.Happy you made it home safe even after you incident.

Elle a dit…

Je te souhaite tres bonne nouvelle annee! Beaucoup de la chance, l'amour et de la bon sante!

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Wishing you and yours, a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

Gentle hugs,
Aunt Amelia

Annalisa a dit…

Happy New Year to you and your family!
HAPPY 20010!!!
Annalisa

Annalisa a dit…

Sorry,i meant 2010!
Annalisa

Country Dreaming a dit…

Happy New Year!
Thanks for the toast to Mr Ken and I that's very sweet.
A toast to you and yours!

Melinda

Twyla and Lindsey a dit…

Catherine, I am so glad that I discovered you in '09. May you have a healthy, happy new year! Twyla

Anonyme a dit…

BONNE et HEUREUSE Année 2010 !!!
BEAUCOUP de BONHEUR ...
Une très "BONNE" soirée ...
A l'année prochaine ...
BISES à vous quatre ***
Marie-Odile.

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

A happy and beautiful New Year to you and your family as well!

groeten van Madelief

Emmas utsikt a dit…

A very happy new year Catherine!
I hope your knee is a little better now. I smiled a little of your story, as I imagined you falling on the step. Something I would easily have done myself. But I can imagine it was really painful.


Emma