jeudi 17 décembre 2009

Wedding day.


Today  26years ago was a special day!My wedding day!

13 commentaires:

NinaH a dit…

Congratulations!;-) And: What a nice dress!!!!
We had our anniversary Dec. 6th. 40 years!;-) (Our old picture is on my blog- further down....)
Nice to have see you at my blog! Welcome back!!! (Sorry ´bout the language problem though....;-)...)

NinaH a dit…

Sorry... "Nice to see you at my blog" the sentence should be!

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Congratulations! I am yet to be wed. Living in sinn. hihi...

I´m going to the post now, hopefully less people in the middle of the day, than in the afternoon.

Here´s info about the strawram.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule_Goat

Sage a dit…

Félicitations! Beautiful dress and flowers.!

Annalisa a dit…

Happy wedding anniversary!
Have a lovely day.
Annalisa

Eva a dit…

Congratulations!!
Enjoy your day!! :)

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Oh happpy day! Many Congratulations!

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…

I like the vаluable іnformаtion уοu provide in your
articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm
quite sure І will leаrn mаny neω stuff right
here! Good luсk for thе neхt!


Heгe iѕ my homepаge; test line cccam
my webpage: skybox f3 cardsharing

Anonyme a dit…

great issues аltogеthеr, you simрly гeceіved a new reаder.
What could you suggest abοut your submit that you juѕt made a few days in the past?
Anу suгe?

my blοg post: card sharing