jeudi 3 décembre 2009

Today's creations.




Last year i did this little painting very quickly from a post card and i've put  peoples' name who were present at xmas eve.Today  i 've decorated some present boxes for xmas.

5 commentaires:

BonjourRomance a dit…

Bonjour Catherine! Your painting is lovely, everything is so pretty and festive. I really enjoy visiting your blog, is is so pleasant.

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Ohhhhh you do such beautiful work. And you have such a lovely blog.

My only wish is that you use Stretch Minima Template for your blog, so that you could "tweek" your photos, to show up large. Right when one reads your blog.

How glorious that would be!

Even more beautiful than your blog is now, if that is possible.

I know. I know. I'm too full of ideas, for other people! :-)))) Please forgive me. But I did learn how to make big pics on my blog and it's so much fun.

Annalisa a dit…

wonderful decorations..Love the boxes!!!You're so talented!Thank you for your lovely comments,
Annalisa

Grandma Yellow Hair a dit…

I love these beautiful boxes.
Just stopped by to check on you and say hello. Hope your doing good
Maggie

Country Dreaming a dit…

Hi Catherine--
Love the snowflake box. It is very pretty.

I have given you an award.
See my blog. You'll need to
copy the award for your blog.

Melinda