lundi 14 décembre 2009

THANK YOU!


I am on Blogland only since mid- August and this week end I  had 3000 visitors. I want to thank all my friends from the net.You  take a great place in my life now, I am expecting your visits and I know your names and  where you are coming from ,I can say now you are all my friends! My son created my blog  during his summer holidays and I had little time to learn  how to manage by myself , but it has been a good "adventure" for me !Thank you Romain! and thank you again to all of you!     Catherine

13 commentaires:

Sage a dit…

I started my blog in August,but I am way behind you. Iam still trying to make a decent header; love your blog!
Rita du Canada.

Kamila a dit…

Powodzenia! i czekamy na kolejne inspiracje. pozdrawiam (juz ) świątecznie

Natasha a dit…

It is an absolute joy to come and visit you! Your blog is beautiful!

Congratulations Catherine.
Best wishes, Natasha.

Emmas utsikt a dit…

What smashing cookies you made here below. The table look wonderful.

I still haven´t had time to finish my gbhouse, but maybe today. Fingers crossed...

:)
Emma

Home No.1 a dit…

Hi there=)
Thank you for your visit on my blog!
I wish you a nice week!
Hugs from Sweden and Annica.

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

I love your blog, and I'm thankful for you! I'm also so glad to learn about your beautiful and interesting part of the world. -Tammy

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

May I also say Thank You to Romain! :-)

I'm so happy he created your blog for you. Because thus, I've come to find your blog, which is lovely. And to Net-meet you, who must be lovely also.

Gentle hugs,
Aunt Amelia
US

BonjourRomance a dit…

Bonjour Catherine! I agree with Aunt Amelia, I'l glad your son helped you get your log started, I really enjoy visiting.
Your gingerbread recipe a few posts back looks great - I've been looking for the perfect recipe and I think this is it. Thanks!

Annalisa a dit…

:) always very happy to visit your wonderful blog!
;)Keep up the good work, more visits will come soon, I'm sure!!
Annalisa

Eva a dit…

Congratulations
Thank you to you for your lovely blog :)

Country Dreaming a dit…

Congratulations---That's great.
I'm behind you a bit.
Oh well.
Have fun.

Melinda

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

congratulatioins! your blog is great! you simply deserve it!
have a sweet day,
justyna

Mine Blomster a dit…

Bonjour Catherine ;O)
I love your music here...so I`m letting your page staing her whit me, so I can bee listening when I`m working...
Sincerely Birgitte