mercredi 16 décembre 2009

SNOWING DAY








Tomorow we will wake up with snow, only 5cm but here the country  can be parylised with  a little bit of snow! So I won't go out except to take pictures and i will continue my xmas baking.






3 commentaires:

Sage a dit…

Lovely pictures; you should see our snow. Thank you for answering me about the quiches. Belle musique!
Rita

BonjourRomance a dit…

Bonjour Catherine! Hope you're doing okay with the snow, none here yet in Paris. It does make a good time for baking. Lovely snow images.

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Ohhh yes, you got snow!!!

Some years ago, I used to Net-know a young man near Paris. He so wanted snow for Christmas!!! He was originally from Normandy so he's probably had some, when younger.

I Net-knew David [Dah-veeeeeed] from a Mailing List [old way of joining with people, on the Net]. And when my husband and I visited Paris in '99, he met with us and showed us around "the real Paris," which he knew I wanted to see. ["Real Paris" as opposed to just the "Tourist Paris"] Lovely memories. But we have lost touch over time...