samedi 5 décembre 2009

Our xmas tree



I finally managed  to do my xmas tree!

8 commentaires:

Sage a dit…

Tu as deu bon goût; c'est très beau chez vous,
Rita

Diane a dit…

Catherine, it all looks so cozy!
Diane

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Ohhhhhhhhh beautiful! Thank you for sharing more views of your lovely home.

Ahhhh yes! Now I see the answer to a question I had. The small blue flower material is on your couch, and on top of the table, behind it. :-)

It's so much fun, to discover things... As I go along, in blogging.

Aunt Amelia

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Catherine, your tree (and everything) are lovely! Seeing your beautiful pictures puts me in the Christmas spirit. Thank you so much for sharing :) -Tammy

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Wonderful! So many cute details.
And I love the cupboard.

Good night,
Emma

Country Dreaming a dit…

Catherine--
our tree ia truly beautiful!
You did a super job on it.

Melinda

Natasha a dit…

Wow your tree and your home look stunning. You have well and truly "decked the halls" now!

Best wishes Catherine,
Natasha.

Carol............. a dit…

How beautiful!