samedi 19 décembre 2009

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.

My little xma shopping of the day.It is still difficult to drive on the snowy roads, but it was not too far.


A fork and spoon candlrstick!

A wooden heart.

A glass decoration.Tomorow I must go to Paris, but it will be snowing during the night...so we will see! I wish you a good week end.

5 commentaires:

Madelief a dit…

Hi Katherine,

Thank you for your sweet comment. I like your blog too! Have a good day in Paris tomorrow!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

What precious things you found!

And more lovely candle light photos.

Be careful going to and coming home from Paris... with your dear son.

Eva a dit…

Be aware if you have to drive, there are too much snow in everywhere. Have a good Sunday!!

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Your photos are soooooo beautiful, that I just left a link to this post of yours... in the comments of a blog. Where the lady was saying that she hasn't learned how to do night photos yet.

You do such lovely night photos that I sent her over here, to see your work. :-) Hope she says Hi, when she comes over.

Celestial Charms a dit…

Yes, I agree with Aunt Amelia above. You have lovely candlelight photos. The glow so warmly. I really like the fork and spoon candleholders you purchased. I never saw anything like that before.
Maureen