vendredi 18 décembre 2009

My collection of COPPER CAKE TINS.

Today guess what i'm going to do? clean my collection of copper cake tins! here they are, it must be shiny tonight, so i've go hard work waiting for me!

5 commentaires:

Emmas utsikt a dit…

How very nice! But what hard work. ;) I saw your baking here under, goodness how many delicious cakes and breads. Please save som for me. ;)

Emma

Paris Pastry a dit…

How lovely! With so many beautiful cake tins, how do you pick one out for a cake?

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Ohhh shiny copper! A beautiful sight!

Diane a dit…

Oh, these are treasures!!! These are so hard to find here in the US! Beautiful, Catherine!!!
Diane

Celestial Charms a dit…

These tins are lovely. I know they are a pain to clean, but well worth it when they are shining bright in your kitchen.
Maureen