mercredi 16 décembre 2009

My baby goats

Maybe you don't know because it was at the begining of my blog, but i'm  a kind of farmer with five goats! mini goats or toy goats... So today as it will be snowing tonight I went to get some hay for them as they won't have grass to eat! I thought you would be interested by some pictures of them and the garden under the snow.I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do, they are so sweet!








9 commentaires:

Paris Pastry a dit…

Awwww, they are so adorable!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

OH they are so adorable! How fun, your scenery is gorgeous, it looks very similar to ours! Lovely post! Cindy

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

They are precious! We had two goats, long ago when our son was small. They are so fun! Beautiful pictures too. Best wishes with the snow. The scenery will be gorgeous. Enjoy your baking! -Tammy

Annalisa a dit…

lovely, sweet and adorable, I just cannot find the right words for them! I love animals (if you've read my blog further I mentioned my 6 cats and 3 dogs) and I would love to have more space outside to have other animals too! what a nice thing of you :)
Country life is so relaxing and pleasant!
Annalisa

Emmas utsikt a dit…

They are about the cutest goats I have ever seen!

I got the note from the postoffice today by the way. i´ll pick it upp tomorrow. The cue was crazy today..

Best,
Emma

Country Dreaming a dit…

Oh how cute are they!!

Melinda

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

oh, how lovely they are! i didn't know that baby goats are so very cute! i love also the snow pictures!
many hugs,
justyna

Eva a dit…

I am still smiling.. They are so cute...I will love to have some animals.
I live in a city and in a flat so we have only a red tropical fish (not so dynamic).
I am biologist, be sure that I love animals (including insects), plants...every sign of life.
Congratulations for your beatiful baby goat family!! :)
Mmmm...I am curious. Why do you have goats? because you like it, because of the milk or...

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Oh they are precious! So wool-y looking. But of course! To keep warm. :-)