mercredi 9 décembre 2009

GINGERBREAD HOUSE






I love the gingerbread houses, it makes  me think of  "HANSEL AND GRETEL"

12 commentaires:

Eva a dit…

Very inspiring...I made one...in miniature of course :)

Emmas utsikt a dit…

So many cute houses. Such good inspiration. I hope I´ll get time to make one this weekend.

:)
Emma

Diane a dit…

Oh my! They're all beautiful! I wouldn't have the patience! I'd be EATING it!
Diane :-)

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Oh aren't they lovely! Lots of work too, I'd say. :-)

And I especially love the first pic you used, above. Love it.

Sage a dit…

Comme elles sont belles;merci!

Auntie Cake a dit…

We just made a gingerbread house. It was so much fun, and a great Christmas decoration for my pantry!
Kate

Country Dreaming a dit…

Very cute--have you ever made one?
I haven't they seem a little intricate for me.

Melinda

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

Great pics, I love the gingerbread houses, so charming! Cindy

Kamila a dit…

Słodki post dzisiaj u Ciebie . Pozdrawiam Świątecznie

Nezzy a dit…

Wonderful houses. I think this would be a great project to do with the grandkids. Watcha' think?

You have yourself a wonderfully blessed day!!!

dora a dit…

Muy bonitas las casitas.
Aprovecho, para desearle unas Felices fiestas.
Un abrazo Carmen

Matty a dit…

These look so nostalgic. They remind me of the good ole' days.