vendredi 18 décembre 2009

Evening yogurt and rubarb cake.


Evening cake , a " yogurt and rubarb cake".( i will put the recipe tomorow) By now i'm showing you my bedroom, before i go to sleep!!!


I wish you a good night,see you tomorow.

6 commentaires:

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Can't wait for the recipe! For your yogurt and rhubarb bunt cake.

Beautiful photographs as usual. I adore photos, by candle light.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I sooooooooooo love your home!!!! I just know I would feel so at-home and cozy, in it. :-)
Too bad we can't just "pop into a photo" and be there. :-))))

But I'm so happy that I found your blog, and can visit your home, via pictures.

And another thank you to your son, who set you up with your blog! See, I didn't forget! :-) Please tell him that Aunt Amelia in the US, thanks him.

Diane a dit…

Your bedroom under the eaves looks so cozy! I've always wanted a bedroom that has the slanted roofline! But...we are in a one story house and no such luck! I have always also liked the idea of having a "cupboard" bed! Even more cozy!
Diane

Auntie Cake a dit…

What a lovely bedroom. Love you cake on the nightstand. It's all so soothing, I can believe that you sleep well in that sweet room. Don't think I would ever want to leave it!

Have a very Merry Christmas, friend.
Kate

Celestial Charms a dit…

The cake looks delicious...will await your recipe. Your bedroom is so cozy and lovely. I really admire your white chandelier. Beautiful.
Maureen

Country Dreaming a dit…

What a pretty room!
See you tomorrow.

Melinda

Eva a dit…

Your room is so beautiful and femenine. So Shabby chic. I like it