dimanche 13 décembre 2009

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING ON" ROUEN" XMAS MARKET


Yesterday, I went xmas shopping with Maud my daughter.We had a day shopping! it was pretty cold , but no snow!!!We have a small xmas market in Rouen and every year we have people from Quebec on our xmas market so that we can buy marple syrup, caneberge...which is nice for baking.This year with Maud we had hot red wine,marple syrup and wisky,afterwards you don't feel the cold anymore! their hot wine is called a "caribou"!

9 commentaires:

Sage a dit…

I have never been to a Christmas Market but in my mind it must be fabulous; thank you for sharing.
Rita

Charmingdesigns a dit…

Your blog is delightful. I came over from Diane Knotts Musings

Matty a dit…

The pictures are gorgeous. I can imagine that after all those "refreshments", there was no cold anymore.

Country Dreaming a dit…

Looks like fun and sounds delish!
See you soon.

Melinda

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

What a fun time for you and your daughter! Beautiful pictures, as always. -Tammy

Sharon a dit…

The pictures are once again wonderful. I so enjoy reading your delightful posts. It looks like fun was had by all. Sharon

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

What a lovely daughter you have. And I love her name of Maud.

Anonyme a dit…

I was recommended this web site by way of my cousin.
I am no longer certain whether this post is written through him as no one else realize such exact about my trouble.
You're wonderful! Thank you!
Here is my web-site :: Work from home jobs

Anonyme a dit…

Great web site. A lot of helpful info here.

I'm sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you in your sweat!
Also visit my site : http://tanager.360bookmarks.com/technology/getting-reduce-acne/