jeudi 17 décembre 2009

BAKING DAY

I told you this morning that it was baking day for me, so tonight i show you what i have done. I made some peanut butter cookies with sultanas, some cranberry cakes , 3 minis " cakes au fromage blanc"( fromage blanc, i find" fromage frais" as the translation, It's rather like cottage- cheese i think? well inside there is almond paste, which is very, very good! and dried apricots.I also made some little olives,dried tomatoes and parmesan  appetizers.Now I'll have to make salmon appetizers and have a rest!I will continue tomorow.

Now somebody asked me the quiche Lorraine recipe: 200gr short crust , 125gr diced bacon,1/2liter fresh cream , 4 eggs, salt and pepper  (.And i put some grated cheese on top.)  Oven  6  and bake for 40mn.





 

8 commentaires:

Kamila a dit…

apetycznie !!!

Eva a dit…

Oh my God!!! All look so yummy and wonderful....I wish I cooked like you.
Really, look faboulous....my mouth is still opened... :)
Mmmmm...I can smell it....delicious

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

Ohhhhhhh my gracious, you did bake! Oh yummmmmmmmmmy!

I especially love the sugar topped loafs... [4th picture down is a close-up of them]

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

One of my readers asked me if I bake for Christmas, and actually I don't. I must leave a click-able link on my blog.... to here. To real Christmas time baking!!! :-)

Aunt Amelia's Attic a dit…

And I hope you do not lose power, with the snow!!!

Diane a dit…

Oh, Catherine! I think I better just give up even THINKING about dieting during Christmas season! Your goodies look wonderful!!
Diane

Anonyme a dit…

Puisque je ne peux pas les faire !!!
La seule solution est de venir les déguster chez toi ...
Tu sais toujours me prendre par le sentiments ...
Douce nuit ...
bisous ***
marie-Odile.

Celestial Charms a dit…

Lovely assortment of delights. I wish I could taste a sample of each.
Maureen