mardi 15 décembre 2009

Baking day : APPETIZER.




Today was a very cold day here! minus 9°C and 10°C, so I decided to do some baking for xmas.I baked some mini "quiches lorraines".I used some puff pastry and filled it with a mixture of eggs, cream ,small pieces of bacon and on top I added  grated cheese.Then I made mini " tartes  or" pies", some with  "Roquefort" cheese ,wallnuts, rasins.The last one apple and bacon. Here is the result!

8 commentaires:

Annalisa a dit…

yummy!!!these are lovely!!!must be delicious!
I have made Quiche Lorraine sometimes, but never thought of mini quiches :) bright idea!!
Annalisa

Sage a dit…

They look fabulous! Can you freeze them? getting ready for my gang arriving next week.

Paris Pastry a dit…

Looks delicious, I love quiche! It was very cold here also minus 2°C.

Country Dreaming a dit…

Well yum--Miss beker elf!

Melinda

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou !!!
Comment veux que j'arrive à faire cette recette ...
je n'ai aucune notion d'anglais ...
Bonne soirée ...
Bisous ***
marie-odile.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy a dit…

Oh my, how beautiful and delicious...recipe please!

Hugs, Carrie

Kamila a dit…

They look savory. I salute

Eva a dit…

Ok! Something it is sure: you are a very good cooker! Amazing!!
I love quiche lorraine. Usually I cook the one with bacon and mushrooms or with Swiss chard...delicious!