dimanche 22 novembre 2009

Thank you


I want to thank you for your messages  of congratulations to Maud .I have been touched by your kindness .I send you a picture of the flowers i like best.

4 commentaires:

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Lovely flowers! I can understand that you´re proud of your dauhter. :)

Love,
Emma

Annalisa a dit…

I think it's a wonderful thing when a daughter pursues her aims with determination!I have two daughters and they keep making me proud of them day by day!so I perfectly know what you mean and the mood you are in:).
P.S.:wonderful photo!
Annalisa

Isobel a dit…

Hi dear Catherine,
A little bit late, but I want to leave my congratulations to your daughter. I hope she has a wonderful successful career.
xxx

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you very much for your messages for congratulations!! It was a nice and unforgettable day for me and my family. Maud