samedi 7 novembre 2009

ROMANTIC TABLESCAPE







6 commentaires:

Lene Christins verden a dit…

There is a challenge for you on my blogg..
Have a nice weekend.
Love Lene Christin

Lene Christins verden a dit…

What a nice table..
I have now instaled a translater for you one my blogg..
Love from Lene Christin

rose a dit…

superbe décoration,j'aime beaucoup ce que vous présenté
a bientôt
rose

~Lavender Dreamer~ a dit…

What beautiful candles! Your table is lovely!

Nezzy a dit…

Your lovely table makes me want to grab my honey, light the candles, romance him with a good meal and well let's just say let the evening develop. Hummmmmmm......

Ya'll have a wonderfully blessed weekend filled with romance and love!!!

Country Dreaming a dit…

Very pretty-I hope the diners enjoy.

Have wonderful day!

Melinda